2-3 Big Bunch Fresh Mustard Leaves
1 pack Preserved Mustard Leaves
Handful Assam Keping
Handful Dried Chillies
Salt & White Pepper to taste
2tbsp Powdered Chicken Stock
Water enough to fill ingredients
1. Marinade meat with salt. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake it in the oven, 30mins on each side at 180 degrees.
2. Wash fresh mustard leaves & break it into smaller pieces.
3. Add all ingredients into a big pot including the meat that is already beautifully roasted.
4. Boil till Mustard Leaves is beautifully soft & meat tender.
5. Enjoy it with steamed rice or noodles.
6. Happy Cooking!! 🙂