2 Big Onions
3 Twigs of Fresh Thyme/Lemon Thyme or Dried Thyme
4 cups Campbell’s Chicken Stock
1tbsp Chicken Stock (Powder)
Cracked Black Pepper
Salt to taste
1/2 Cup Fresh Milk
1/2 Cup Thickened Cream
1. Chop Butternut, Potatoes & Big Onions into small pieces & put them into a big pot.
2. Pour in 4 cups of Chicken Stock, Chicken Stock (Powder), Thyme, Cracked Black Pepper & Salt to taste.
3. Boil till everything is nice & soft.
4. Sieve out the now softened Butternut, Potatoes & Big Onions.
5. Blend it in a blender or a stick blender till its smooth.
6. Pour it back into the big pot.
7. Add the Milk & Thickened Cream.
8. Serve it hot with more cracked black pepper & thickened cream & toast bread. Enjoy!