Have you ever wondered how to cook this on your own at home? Have you been ordering this at restaurants & paying a high price for it when the veg is actually very affordable when it’s bought fresh. Is it difficult to cook it? Actually no! Here’s my very own shortcut recipe. And guess what? You don’t need to toast your own Belacan & stink up the whole house! Just buy ABC’s Terasi Udang. You can also cook it this style using Kangkung, Ladies Fingers (Okra), Kacang Botol or as Fried Rice. Have I got your attention already. Give it a try! You will love it!!
1 Bunch Sweet Potato Leaves
1tbsp Dried Prawns
Handful Mushrooms (Optional)
2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
1tsp Chilli Paste/Chilli Boh
1pack ABC Terasi Udang (Toasted Belacan)
2tbsp Oyster Sauce
1/2 Cup Water
3tbsp Cooking Oil
1. Heat cooking oil in wok/pan
2. Once oil is hot, throw in the Mince Garlic, Dried Prawns & Mushrooms
3. Stir it around for awhile then add all the seasonings
4. Stir it around a little while then add the water
5. Heat it for awhile then add the Sweet Potato Leaves
6. Stir it around for approx 5mins then serve it with Steamed Rice & enjoy!