3 Broccoli Heads
2 Big Brown Onions
250g Cottage Cheese
150g Campbell’s Light Cooking Cream
1 heap spoonful Butter
4 Cups Campbell’s Chicken Stock
2 Cups Water
10 twigs of Fresh Thyme
Salt to taste
Cracked Black Pepper
1tbsp Chicken Stock (Powder) *optional
1. Chop broccoli’s & brown onions into smaller pieces
2. Pop them into a big pot. Pour in Chicken Stock, Water & add on Seasonings.
3. Boil for 45mins till chicken stock is slightly reduced & vegetables is soften up.
4. Pour away 90% of the balance of Chicken Stock. Use just 10% for your soup. Use a stick blender or Ninja it up into a nice & smooth paste.
5. Pour it back into the pot. Add on the Butter, light Cooking Cream & Cottage Cheese.
6. Serve it as is or with toasted bread. Enjoy!