6 Sausages (Pork, Beef or Chicken)
2 Strips of Middle Bacon (Optional) *it does add the richness of flavour
Corn Kernels from 2 Corns
1 Big Onion
Handful of Baby Spinach
A pinch of Sea Salt
Cracked Black Pepper
1tbsp Garlic Infused Olive Oil
2tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Juice of Half Lemon
2tbsp Lea & Perrin Sauce
Handful of Shredded Cheese
1. Slice the Sausages & Bacon thinly along with the rest of the ingredients.
2. Mix it all seasonings together with the meats.
3. Bake it in the oven at 180 degrees for 25-30mins.
4. When it’s hot from the oven, let it sit & cool for awhile.
5. Blend it in a blender.
6. Add Shredded Cheese & Baby Spinach.
7. Blend it again.
8. Enjoy it with toast, bake a savoury pastie, make it into a sausage roll, spread it on a pizza, use it as a dip or etc. Enjoy!